What is "My JpGU"?
My JpGU is a science communication tool for JpGU members to showcase their research findings.
- Research works
- PEPS articles
- Related journals
Recently updated researchers
- Masaki Yoshida Department of Deep Earth Structure and Dynamics Research, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology -JAMSTEC- Solid Earth Sciences
- Masaki Enami Institute for Space-Earth Environmental Research, Nagoya University Solid Earth Sciences
- Sadaomi Suzuki Tono Research Institute of Earthquake Science, Association for the Development of Earthquake Prediction Solid Earth Sciences
- Yoshiro Nishio Research and Education Faculty, Kochi University Solid Earth Sciences
- Tomohisa Irino Faculty of Environmental Earth Science, Hokkaido University Atmospheric and Hydrospheric Sciences
- Takahiko Uchide Research Institute of Earthquake and Volcano Geology, Geological Survey of Japan, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Solid Earth Sciences
- Takayuki Nuimura Chiba Institute of Science Atmospheric and Hydrospheric Sciences
- Yukitomo Tsutsumi Japan Meteorological Agency Atmospheric and Hydrospheric Sciences
- Takahashi Naoya Department of EarthScience, Tohoku University Solid Earth Sciences
Progress in Earth and Planetary Science
Progress in Earth and Planetary Science (PEPS) is an open access journal published by Japan Geoscience Union. You can access to all articles for free. PEPS aspires to becoming a Leading journal in the field of Geoscience.
From My JpGU, you can search, view and cite PEPS articles.
What is "My JpGU"?
My JpGU is a science communication tool where members of Japan Geoscience Union can showcase their research works to one another.
Showcase your research works
You can give overview of your current research works, create your list of past works, and post related videos. Making full use of My JpGU to showcase your works, your lab, or your projects' works may invite offers for collaborative researches.
Search for other researchers' works
You can search for other JpGU researchers, their works and articles. By expanding your research network via My JpGU, you may discover valuable information and new relationship.
Show your presentation materials
You can submit your supplemental materials for your presentation at JpGU meetings to 'File cabinet'. Let other researchers see and cite your works, and promote your research achievements to the world.
Communicate more through Web links
You can post links of your own, your lab or projects websites, along with the links to your account for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, researchmap on your profile page.
Connect to ORCID Record
By connecting My JpGU account with ORCID Record, you can export your research works in My JpGU to ORCID Record, and vice versa. You can always keep your works list latest and synchronized by updating on either My JpGU or ORCID Record. You can also use a template to import your works list easily.
▸ Login for the first time / Forgot your password?
Please enter your login ID.
You will receive an email containing a link that will allow you to reset your password.
Please enter your ID.
Email delivery failed. Please check the ID and try again.
The mail has been sent.
How to join JpGU?
Please register as a member of JpGU to use My JpGU.
For more details, please see Registration guide / Procedures .
**My JpGU is partly financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Publication of Scientific Research Results to enhance dissemination of information of scientific research.